Collection of Personal Information
- Sphere global services limited collects personal information only when it is required for business purposes.
- While collecting any personal information, Sphere global services limited indicates the purpose of collection of such information and obtains the consent of the provider of the information in writing. Sphere global services limited gives the person providing the information with an option of not providing the information. He also has the option of withdrawing his consent given earlier. In such cases, Sphere global services limited may choose not to provide any services/supply goods for which the information was necessary.
- While collecting information, Sphere global services limited or any entity authorized on its behalf to collect information takes such steps as are, in the circumstances, reasonable to ensure that the person providing the information has the knowledge of —
- the fact that the information is being collected
- the purpose for which the information is being collected; and
- the intended recipients of the information
- The providers of information are permitted, as and when requested by them, to review the information they had provided.
Confidentiality and Disclosure of personal information
- The terms of confidentiality and disclosure of personal information will be recorded in the non-disclosure agreement that may be entered into with the provider of the information.
- Sphere global services limited has also adopted reasonable security practices and procedures comprising of managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures with a view to ensure confidentiality and prevent unauthorized disclosure of personal information.
- Sphere global services limited uses the personal information only for the purpose for which the same has been furnished. Sphere global services limited does not retain information after the purpose for which it is furnished is accomplished unless the same is required to be retained under any law in force or for audit purposes. In such cases also, confidentiality of such information is maintained.
Policy for Website usage
- Any personal information shared by you in this Website shall be kept confidential in accordance with Sphere global services limited’s reasonable security practices and procedures. Personal information, shared by you, shall be used for doing the intended business with you.
- Sphere global services limited assures you that in the event of your personal information being shared by the Company with its subsidiaries, business associates etc., such sharing of information shall be for the purpose of doing the intended business with you. You hereby grant your consent to Sphere global services limited to share such information with its subsidiaries, business associates etc.
- Sphere global services limited reserves its rights to collect, analyze and disseminate aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors with a view to enhancing services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- In the course of its business Sphere global services limited may hold on-line contests and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its services to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- Cookies:- To personalize your experience on the Company’s Website or to support one of its promotions, Sphere global services limited may assign your computer browser a unique random number (cookie). "Cookies" enhance website performance in important ways like personalizing your experience, or making your visit more convenient. Your privacy and security will not be compromised when you accept a "cookie" from the Company’s Website.
- Sphere global services limited shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorised persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules framed thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
A-52,Road no. 70, Journalist Colony, Hyderabad- 500033
Ph: 040 235 52284/85
Timings: 9AM – 5PM (on all weekdays )
Changes to the Policy
All words and expressions used herein and not defined, but defined in the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 shall have the meanings respectively assigned to them thereunder.